Posts and Consultancies
Please check the International Criminal Court's page on Recruitment for opportunities to work with us.
Interns and Visiting Professionals
The TFV also accepts applications for internships/visiting professional positions on a regular basis. Visiting Professionals and Interns assigned to the TFV may be assigned to the following duties:
- Conducting research on topics such as international criminal law, transitional justice and the operational realities of assisting victims of mass atrocities;
- Drafting of memoranda, speeches, minutes and other documents and input for internal and external reports;
- Participating in external relations activities, including up-dating the website;
- Assisting Secretariat staff with tasks related to project management, including monitoring and evaluation;
- Administrative tasks as needed.
The Trust Fund seeks highly motivated candidates with excellent writing skills in English and/or French from a diverse array of backgrounds, including law, project management, international relations, human rights, development studies, and the social sciences.
Applications should be submitted through the regular ICC intern/visiting professional website.
For more information, please contact us directly at TrustFundforVictims@icc-cpi.int