Work with us
Posts and Consultancies
Please check the International Criminal Court's page on Recruitment for opportunities to work with us.
Interns and Visiting Professionals
The TFV also accepts applications for internships/visiting professional positions on a regular basis. Visiting Professionals and Interns assigned to the TFV may be assigned to the following duties:
- Conducting research on topics such as international criminal law, transitional justice and the operational realities of assisting victims of mass atrocities;
- Drafting of memoranda, speeches, minutes and other documents and input for internal and external reports;
- Participating in external relations activities, including up-dating the website;
- Assisting Secretariat staff with tasks related to project management, including monitoring and evaluation;
- Administrative tasks as needed.
The Trust Fund seeks highly motivated candidates with excellent writing skills in English and/or French from a diverse array of backgrounds, including law, project management, international relations, human rights, development studies, and the social sciences.
Applications should be submitted through the regular ICC intern/visiting professional website.
For more information, please contact us directly at TrustFundforVictims@icc-cpi.int